The following list has been formulated from supplements that have a long and proven history as been fantastic specifically for the health of men, enjoy!
1. Vitamin E: This vital vitamin is undoubtedly the top choice in antioxidants which will not only fight signs of aging but also is great a healthy heart and eyes. If you workout a lot Vitamin E will also contribute to reducing muscle repair time and fatigue.
2. Horny Goat Weed Extract: This is a well known herbal aphrodisiac extract and has a long standing history being great at doing just that, raising up male libido, so if your finding your sex life at a slump then taking some Horny Goat Weed Extract will be a blessing. To note you can buy different strengths of this extract so if you want the full thunder then you want an extract that contains 60% icariin content of 60 percent.
3. Coenzyme Q10: This is something, which is already produced naturally in your body and is found to secure the efficient transition of oxygen in your blood into useful energies. This process is essential for the reduction of muscular fatigue.
4. Chromium Picolinate: This particular supplement is useful the regulating your blood sugar levels which in turn reduces your body's urge to consume high-sugar content foods and improving your insulin sensitivity levels. This is important because it also translates to healthy weight management.
5. Green Tea Extract: We've all heard of the various colors of tea and what they are good for from a passing conversation or from the odd Newspaper article, however Green Tea Extract stands out as the most effective of the lot. It's primary action is as a fat burner due to it containing something called Epigallocatechin Gattate, which is an antioxidant known to increase resting metabolic rate and stimulates thermogenesis, which as it happens is the primary process by which your body burns fat.
6. Ginkgo Biloba: This is a natural extract like the Horny Goat Weed, however this one has the focus of improving your mental capacity in terms of your brain function. Ginkgo Biloba clears the vessels that deliver blood flow to your brain keeping you on point. Trials have shown that by taking 200 milligrams of Ginkgo daily for one month, men are up to 40% more productive in the afternoon compared to those who don't take the supplement, so next time you forget to put the cat out or buy the milk, think Ginkgo!
7. Multivitamins: A multivitamin is only really essential if you don't have a good food diet i.e. if you eat a lot of ready-made foods that non longer contain the nutrients which can only be found in fresh produce. Multivitamins are great for keeping your overall health in check and preventing you from disease so if you do fail in the 'good diet' area then this is definitely worth considering.
8. Fish Oil: This supplement has definitely been around town for some time and has a lot of good press surrounding it's benefits of which include; reduction of the symptoms related to depression, protection from heart attacks and strokes and improved memory focus. However it doesn't stop there and in recent trials it has been shown that the right fish oil's are even linked to the killing of cancerous cells, improving heart healthy cardiovascular health and promoting healthy skin too!
9. Selenium: This supp is another antioxidant however this particular has now got a reputation for it's anti-cancer benefits. Selenium can be sourced naturally via foods such as nuts, liver and animal proteins. The staggering factor to grasp with this Selenium is that apparently some studies by scientists have show it reduce the risk of cancer in certain bodily organs by up to 45% which is amazing so this one is definitely worth reading further into!
10. Vitamin C: Sticking with the antioxidant tilt here, this little number or should I say letter when taken daily (in the correct recommended dosage of 500mg's twice daily) has been found to reduce the likely hood of infections such as the common cold and flu. Vitamin C also helps prevent cell damage from free radicals contained within the suns rays, reduces cancer risks and maintains elasticity of the arteries.